I love the themed tags the post, and this one looks like a lot of fun. Thank you so much to Icebreaker694 for tagging me! She’s got a fun blog, please give her a look and a follow.
I don’t watch Webtoons, so I’ll be omitting that from my post. 🙂
- If you do this tag please tag me at Kate@meltingpotsandothercalamities (I’m the only writer or Kate at this blog, but that’s just my tag name).
- Please answer the questions. What’s the point of the tags if you don’t answer the questions?
- You can tag as many people as you like!
- Oh, and to clarify: the show or book or whatever do not need to have been created IN 2016, like, you can say your favorite book is The Green Mile, which is okay for this list if you read it for the first time in 2016.
– WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK AND MOVIE FROM 2016? TV SHOWS OR WEBTOONS/ COMICS ARE ALSO ALLOWED, BUT AREN’T NEEDED.
Book: My favorite book from 2016 was Kings Rising by C.S. Pacat. It was amazing.
Movie: Deadpool. That movie was hilarious!
– WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR OF 2016? SCREEN WRITERS ARE ALLOWED.
Book: I think we can safely call 2016 the Year of TJ Klune. There were other authors I fell in love with, like C.S Pacat or Charlie Cochet, but with TJ Klune I’ve read so man different books and I’ve loved most of them.
– WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR AND ACTRESS OF 2016?
TV Show: Milo Ventimiglia, because I already loved him from Heroes, but then in 2016 I watched Gilmore Girls and loved Jess. I watched This is Us and he completely stole the show as Jack.
I can’t think of a favorite actress.
– WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS OF 2016? LIMITED TO TEN CHARACTERS.
Book: Kaz from Six of Crows, Dex from THIRDS, Mim from Mosquitoland, Cletus from Winston Brothers, Gus from How to be a Normal Person, Oz from Wolfsong, Emmet from Carry the Ocean, Natalie from Cream of the Crop, Lily Linton from Storm & Silence
– WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL COUPLE AND BROTP?
Book: You didn’t clarify if this is 2016 only, but I’m going to go that route. My favorite couple is Sloane and Dex.
TV Show: This is harder. Castiel and Dean… maybe.
– WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL ANTAGONIST?
Movie: Does the cast of Suicide Squad count?
– WHAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU SAW ON TV, MOVIES, COMICS, OR BOOKS?
TV Show:The scene in the Dojo on This is Us, when Jack did pushups with Randall on his back to show that he would always support his son. I sobbed.
– LAST QUESTION! WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OF 2016?
This is impossible!
LOL. Wuteva. “What the hell does that mean?” Gus asked. “Lawl? Lole? I don’t speak youth!” – How to be a Normal Person
If you agreed with any of my picks, consider yourself tagged. I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts!