I’ve been looking at this award on everyone else’s blog and praying I got tagged/nominated. Thank you so much, Meghan! I was so excited for the tag!
All of you should go visit her at Whimsical Explorations & Reviews!
I also have to thank the creator, Liam at Hey Ashers, for creating something so unique for us to enjoy and pass on!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
Okay, so here’s my explanation, starting at the top Left:
- A picture of the standing stones used for Starz Outlander. I’m not really watching the television show, mostly because I don’t have Starz, but I have lived and breathed Outlander the book since I was about 15 years old.
- Horses – If there’s something I’ve been known for since I was a wee lassie it’s that I have an obsession with horses. Growing up my room was decorated with horse supplies. I had bits and reigns hanging on my wall. I had a saddle on my desk chair, and I had an imaginary pet horse.
- My bird… all birds, but particularly my Quaker Parrot. They’re feisty babies with big personalities. We have a nice bond, me and the little guy.
- Books! Duh, I’m not sure there’s more to say about that.
- I love going to concerts. It’s odd, since I have anxiety and large crowds are hard for me. Even at concerts I’m nervous and I hate having strangers behind me. It just doesn’t top my love of watching my favorite bands onstage.
- Lastly, I chose Romance, because I love Love Stories of any kind. Television, movies, books. I love them all, I’m a sucker for it all. Love makes the world go round.
If you’ve already done this award, point me at it, and if you just don’t want to that’s fine with me. 🙂
For those that do it, I can’t wait to look at your pictures!