This was another fun tag that I couldn’t pass up. I tagged myself, after I saw this on Kristin Kraves Books. There was something about the scavenger hunt aspect that sounded fun.
I’m not sure if I read a lot of random books, but I actually had an easy time locating most of these on my bookshelves. I’m not taking individual pictures, so please just take my word. I do own all of these, and they are all on my shelves. 🙂
1. Find an author name or title with a Z in it.
I thought this would be hard, but it jumped out at me pretty fast!
2. Find a classic.
My Grandma gave me an antique copy of this a long time ago. It’s her favorite book.
3. Find a book with a key on it.
This was the hardest one! This little tiny key was super hard to find! I actually celebrated.
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
My bookshelves have all sorts of knick knacks on them, but I chose this one because it was my Great Aunt’s.
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
I’ve had this book since I was a toddler, when my mom used to read it to me.
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
I had a few choices with this one too, but I feel like I’ve been talking about Quintana a lot!
7. Find a book that has an animal in it
I chose Raven King because of the beautiful dear. I think it’s one of my favorite covers ever.
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
Jasper Dent was a good and entertaining protagonist. He was the first one that came to mind.
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
I know there’s something else on the cover, but this was the closest I could come. Most all of my books have SOMETHING on them.
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
This is my favorite illustrated book. I wish I could buy these pictures and fill my house with them. They gorgeous.
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
I just bought this book, so isn’t that lucky! I’ve always loved the cover of this book, and I think a part of it is the gold lettering.
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
This is almost like a fictional true diary, right? It’s both.
13. Find a book written by and author with a common name (like Smith).
I almost went with John Green, but then I thought Brown was more common.
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
I could have chosen any of these books. Every cover is a Zombie closeup. I chose this one, because it was already in my media library.
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
How bout that! I took it back to the Cave people! Oh yeah!
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
You have no idea how much it bothers me that this doesn’t have a cover. I even emailed the publisher asking if they would mail me one, if I paid for it, but it was a no go.
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
Isn’t this turquoise? or Light Blue? On my shelf it looks turquoise, but the image capture is blow. Hmmm?
18. Find a book with stars on it.
This cover was what hooked me, and partially it was the stars!
19. Find a non YA book.
I have a whole non-YA shelf, but I went with something that was pretty sexual. (And one of my favorites!)
I’m not going to tag anyone, since I wasn’t tagged myself. If it looks fun, enjoy! Let me know with a pingback!