1. What is your favorite Thriller/crime?
I don’t actually read a lot of thriller or crime novels, but I’m going to go with Joyland by Stephen King. Joyland is both a Thriller and a Crime novel. It’s also coming of age, and a tearjerker. It’s my second favorite Stephen King novel.
2. If you´d be part of such a book, which part would you like to be? (Killer, investigator, victim)
I’d totally want to be the Killer! That’s a pivotal role.
The reality is that I’d probably be the victim. That’s okay, they’re pretty important too.
3. How far do you think would you come?
I’ve taken quizzes like this before. “How long would you survive in a horror movie/zombie apocalypse?” I always die. Usually by midway I’m a goner. See, this is why I’d be the victim.
4. What is your favorite horror movie?
I don’t watch a lot of horror, but I really love Scream. It’s so funny! It was the movie that made me fall in love with Mathew Lillard.
5. Did you ever play a horror video game? And if yes, which one?
I don’t play any video games at all. My husband and daughter liked 5 Nights at Freddy’s or something. I liked watching them jump and laugh.
6. What are you afraid of? And why?
Intruders! My friend told me that it doesn’t really count, since we’re all afraid of intruders, but stories like The Strangers scare me a lot more than ones like Halloween.
7. If you think about Halloween, what comes first into your mind?
What my daughter is going to be for Halloween. Picking out and planning her costume. Getting together with all my friends to walk around with the kids, watching them trick or treating.
8. Do you like Halloween at all?
Despite my dislike of anything scary, I love Halloween. I love Halloween even more than I like Christmas. I start planning my daughters costume on November 1st for the following year.
9. Your best Halloween costumeI don’t dress up anymore, but when I was younger I was Pippi Longstocking. I won a prize and everything. It was pretty epic. We used a coat hanger to give myself the braids.
10. Are you frightened easily? Or do you rather frighten others?
I frighten very easily, and I hate it. I don’t like to be scared, but I do get a kick out of scaring others. I don’t care if it’s not fair.
11. What is creepier?
a. Werewolves or vampires?
Werewolves… something about that transformation really freaks me out!
b. Ghosts or zombies
Zombies. Ghosts are ghosts. They can’t really hurt you most of the time.
c. Dolls or clowns?
Dolls. Dolls weird me out with their sightless eyes. My daughter loves to tease me about it, and hide porcelain doll pictures for me to find.
d. You in the morning, when you slept badly or in the evening after work / school
I think I’m generally an all around pleasant person. My family would absolutely agree, if they know what’s good for them. I suppose I am more apt to grump in the morning though, but only if I’m provoked. I’m quiet, but if you get on my bad side then I’m crabby.
If anyone would like to hang on to Halloween just a little longer, than I tag you!
Let me know in the comments if you’re planning on taking this one so I can come read your comments. 🙂