I’m so honored to be nominated for this award again, and by three different bloggers. So, thank you so much to Ava at Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations, to Escape Life in the Pages, and lastly to Jazz at I Swoon Over Fictional, Non-Human Men. All three blogs are so unigue and original. I appreciate all three of them for thinking of Birdie Bookworm when nominating.
For anyone reading this, please pop in and check out their blogs if you don’t already follow them.
- Display Award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate ten bloggers.
Seven Facts About Me :
- My husband and I are ‘High School Sweethearts’. We began dating when I was 16, got married when I was 25. I’ll be stuck with him forever, I’m sure.
- I’m in love with Jordan Knight. I know I know, he’s a celebrity and you can’t truly be in love with a celebrity. Except, tell that to my gut that flutters and flips over whenever I think about him. I suppose I’m in love with my mental ideal of Jordan Knight. Either way though…
- Every year my mom asks me what special dinner I want for my birthday. Every year, never fail, I ask for tacos. My mothers been making me tacos for my birthday for as long as I can remember, and she probably will long into the future. I looooove tacos.
- When I was a little girl I loved Barbies. My sister and I would play for hours and hours, and our little Barbie stories were like chapter books. When we had to stop playing the story got a hypothetical bookmark until the next time we sat down with our toys and we picked it right back up in the same spot. We were highly imaginative kids.
- I’ve seen the movie Newsies so many times that I can recite it line by line, from beginning to end. I could be a one woman Newsie show. Actually, my Barbie playing sister would join me. We can even do the soundtrack in harmony.
- My first kiss was at summer camp. In the woods, where we escaped from the other kids to go. He was really cute, but my big secret was that I actually had a crush on his slightly nerdier, skater boy, little brother. (This was back in the mid-90s.)
- I work with lions and tigers, helping to raise their cubs, snuggling with them as though I’m one of the pack. It’s incredibly rewarding and a complete lie. I work at a warehouse that does storage and fulfillment for publishers. And not the good ones. Booooorrring!
I admit I didn’t check to see whose received this nomination already. If you have, please post a link so I can check them out.