Another great tag from Ava at Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations! Thanks so much Ava. 🙂
I know we’re well into February now, but I try to do all my tags. Happy 2017, all of you.
This tag was created by David @ theguywhosaidalwaysno.
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article (it’s the one at the bottom of the post, not the banner!)
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Uneventful, History, Goodbye
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Mr Birdie and Baby Chick of course. They define my every year.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
The most beautiful… Hudson Valley, home of Zombie Pickles and Bailey Falls Creamery! I can’t wait to visit again, when Buns comes out
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Pad Thai from my favorite Thai restaurant. Yummy yummy
5. Write the event which has marked you the most in 2016 (even global event).
I started Birdie Bookworm in July of 2016, and that was monumental.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want link a photo.
I don’t even remember, sadly. It must not have been memorable.
7. Write three good intentions for 2017.
I have a list of books that I want to reread. Tackle a good majority of my TBR list. Find more time to read books spontaneously.
8. Write one place you want to visit in 2017.
I’d love to take the family down to Florida to visit my mother-in-law.
9. Write one plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I’m not creative in a culinary sense, so I have no idea.
2016 feels like the past now, so I’m choosing not to tag anyone in this one. If you’re interested in taking part, let me know and I’ll come visit.