I really like the tags that ask us about more than just books. I usually feel like I’m forced to name the same books over and over. Tags like The Happiness Tag make it possible for me to talk about new things. (Though talking about myself is hard!)
Thank you Meghan, for tagging me in this one! You guys should hop over and check out her blog. She writes about books, television, movies and her life.
List Five Things That Make You Happy
- BOOKS! Obviously, right? Besides family and friends (obviously), books are my go to for happiness needs. I have a hard day, I want to read. If I’m sad, I read a book. If I need a distraction, then I read a book. I love my books.
- My Birds! The other half of my blog name. I love them even when they’re being biting little turds, but I especially love it when it’s all about the snuggles. There’s something amazing about those little feathered heads rubbing against my cheek or curled up.
- Jordan Knight! Okay, so maybe this one is kind of funny but I’ve been in love with his dimpled self since I was 8 years old. He was gorgeous then, and he’s gorgeous now. He made me swoon then, and he definitely makes me swoon now. My daughter thinks I’m embarrassing.
- Friends! I love so many shows. I couldn’t even say for sure that Friends is my absolute favorite. What I can say is that it always makes me feel happy. A lot of shows I watch are so intense, or sad, or they make me tense. Friends, it’s just lighthearted fun. It’s the best sitcom ever made.
- Barbecuing! My husband doesn’t look forward to it, since he does all the cooking, but grilling out for dinner is what I love most about summer time. My favorite is when my husband does steak, potatoes and corn. Yummmm, that reminds me, it’s MAY… which is when he said he’d pull out the grill!
List Five Songs That Make You Happy
1. Tear in My Heart by Twenty One Pilots
2.When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krauss
3. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
4. Stickshifts and Safetybelts by Cake
5. Rocket by The Wanted – They broke up, so no more website. 😦
The usual spiel applies. If you’ve already done this, let me know. I’d love to read what makes you happy! If you just don’t want to do it, please ignore the tag. It’s hard to judge you who likes tags and who doesn’t.
Thanks for reading!