I know how popular the saying ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’ is, but the truth is I think we all judge a book by the cover. What else do we have to go by, when you’re browsing the bookstore?
Obviously the first thing I look at is the cover, but I’ve definitely been taken in by a clever and catchy title.
Below are some of my all time favorites. Let me know if any titles below interest you. 🙂
1. How to Be a Normal Person
by TJ Klune
2. My Fairy Godmother is a Drag Queen
by David Clawson
by Wesley King
4. How to Kill a Rock Star
by Tiffanie DeBartolo
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
by Jesse Andrews
6. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
by Sherman Alexie
7. My Life as a White Trash Zombie
by Diana Rowland
8. The Hate U Give
by Angie Thomas
9. Turtles All the Way Down
by John Green
by Christina Lauren
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!