It’s been a long time since I’ve done a tag. Forgive me for what I’m about to say next, but I’d started to feel like I was drowning in them and they felt very similar. I can’t pass this nomination by, because I love the idea behind it. Celebrating our flaws is so important for confidence.
“How often do we forget that our weaknesses can be a strength? Our flaws make us human, our flaws tell us more about who we are, and in turn we turn those flaws into awesome strengths. In short, our flaws make us #flawesome.” – Sophia Ismaa
So, a massive thanks to Jen over at Momma Blogs A Lot for nominating me. I’m looking forward to listing my flawsome flaws!
- Link back to the creator – Sophia Ismaa Writes
- Display the award
- List 3 flaws and turn it into a strength
- Tag 10 other people
THREE WAYS IN WHICH I AM FLAWESOME:
- I am overly forgiving, even when I shouldn’t be. On the other hand, I could also say I make long lasting friendships, and I recognize that we’re all human and occasionally we do wrong. Everyone needs to be forgiven sometimes, and it’s better to be a forgiving person over one who easily throws friendships away. It also means that I will always give people the benefit of the doubt. I will always try to understand their side. The words, “to be fair” come out of my mouth a lot.
- I’m far too accommodating. I’m accommodating to the point where I frequently open my home to people, and give away things when I feel sad for people. My husband would say it’s a flaw. My nephew had his XBox stolen, and I nearly gave away our Playstation, because my heart was broken for him. I tend to offer things before I’ve really put thought into it, and sometimes it does end up biting me. Though, I could also look at it like I’m very generous. My flaw is probably also one of the kindest things about me.
- I’m loudly opinionated. Which is just another way of saying I’m very passionate. I feel my convictions deeply, and I can be very vocal when discussing them. In that way I’m a lot like my mother. There are many holiday get together’s that wind up heated, but with love. We will debate the shit out of things. It’s actually my entire family. We feel very deeply.
This is where I bow out of tagging people.
If any of you want to join in the love of our flaws, please do.
I promise I’ll read each one.