I was nominated by two wonderful blogs for this amazing reward. Thank you to Lois and David for thinking of me, and also to Everything Under the Sun. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. It really means a lot.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Facts About Birdie:
- I used to go to summer camp as a teen volunteer. My last year there I had a nightmare that the inside of my sleeping bag was coated in tiny spiders. I threw myself off the top bunk in my sleep and landed on a trunk. I still have the scars on my back.
- My favorite food is tacos. Or anything Mexican really, but tacos are easy to do at home and absolutely delicious. It’s my birthday dinner every year. (Now I want some tacos!)
- My first pet was a Boston Terrier we named Rocky. I took one look at him in the pet store and knew I had to have him so I took out my very first loan and brought him home that day. He was with us for 15 years. We lost him 2 years ago.
- I have a Mountain Dew addiction that I keep trying to break. I go a few months without any, and then I get a craving and drink them non-stop. Until my daughter guilt’s me into quitting again.
- The first television show I can remember loving as a kid, non-cartoon, was Punky Brewster. I love it so much that I bought all the seasons and I watched them all with my daughter.
- I have a hard time being stationary. I tend to feel an urge to move every couple years. It drives my husband and my family insane. We’ve recently bought a house so now I need to try rearranging my furniture.
- I know all these facts about me are rather boring, but I’m not very good at coming up with facts about myself. In fact, the more I sit here and try to think of cool things about myself the more my mind glazes over.